Monday, August 8, 2011

WHAT TO TAKE TO NY



PERFECT TRAVEL KIT

What would I need to survive on NY:
- camera
- passport
- phone
- map
- note pad
- pen
- ipad
- sunglasses
- big purse
- credit card

WHAT I CARRY IN MY PURSE



SOME STUFF LIKE:

- cellphone               
- note pad               
- pen                   
- makeup                  
- sunglasses                
- wallet                
- compact                 
- perfume                
- bubblegum
- camera                  
- hand cream             
- chapstik
- keys

* And probably anything else I can fit on it!

My fashion survival kit

What should I wear for NY fashion week?? 
Lets seach in my closet to see what should I take to NY!!


What do you think? 
Definitely some heels, nice dresses, some skirts and of course tons of accessories! I can't go anywhere without wearing a nice accessory to complement my looks! 

 

Staple wardrobe and accessories for Fashion Week!

This are some of the hottest trends of the season and I would ant to be well dresses so I'll definitely find something like this in my closet to take with me to NY, I have to be well prepared and follow this super cool trends.


Polka dots, mod girl, monochromatic,
minimal, stripes, and color block.



 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment