Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HOW WILL I COVER THE EVENT

This is an example of how I would like to document everything I see during fashion week, I think about every detail and would try to share with you as much information as I can, so you can feel the excitement as if you where also there.


I would start on the red carpet, when a celebrity arrives, I would first take a lot of picture of her and her complete outfit, some close up shots to capture everything.

Then I will analyze each look and write what brand are they wearing, what accessories they use and make sure to cover everything from head to toe.

After seeing everyone, I would search for the most popular trend from the red carpet, what are they all wearing and if there is something in common, always taking notes of every detail.

And then I would pick the best and the worst dressed for each fashion show. Who really stands out an who should've stayed home.


Then I would continue on the runway shows, taking pictures of every outfit that comes out to have the entire collection for later on choosing my favorites.

Then I'll start documenting all details like:

- What's the main focal point
- Materials and fabrics 
- Main theme 
- Color palette
- Hot trends
- Accessories
- Styling
- How would I translate it into the street style
- Who I see wearing it
- Which models where chosen
- How many looks do they show
- what would I like to wear



This are just a few points that I would like to take into account for creating a good report and complete article, where you can find everything you want to know about fashion week. I think this are the things I always think about when I see a collection and I would love to share in my own way, everything I see with the rest of the world.


 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment