Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MY PERSONAL STYLE

I would describe my style as a casual urban chic, I love to wear girly clothes, but I tend to change my style very often, I get bored of having one specific style, so I love to mix it up every once in a while, my style changes according to my every day mood.

Im a student so I always have to wear clothes that work for school  but at the same time show my personal style and reflect who I am. I tend to go for more casual looks, I don't follow an speficic trend, but I sure can't live with out accessories, I think they are the most important detail on every look, they give the last touch and can help to complement every outfit so you can take it from ordinary to a stand out.

I love using vintage stuff, I own a lot of vintage accessories that used to belong to my mother, she has always been a fashion addict as myself, so I'm very gratefull that she kept everything for me. My vintage collection has definitely became a key piece on my closet. 

I love neutral colors, I think they are my basic clothes, but you always need to have some color that can cheer you up, I love having a variety of styles in my closet, you never know what you'll feel like wearing tomorrow.

MY LOOKS

This are some of my favorite personal outfits, which I have posted on my blog "According to me", where you can see more about my style and get to know a little bit more about me.



 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

9 comments:

  1. i love your style...totally!!!...M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got really great sense of style - love it!

    xo,
    http://lovelymuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your outfits are wonderful! greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!! really sweet comments!
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! you have so great sense of style! amazing outfits:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. your outfits looks amazing! find your blog very interesting and good *_*
    you are a beautiful woman :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete