Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HOW WOULD I SHARE IT WITH MY COMMUNITY

I think it's so important to get to share this amazing experience with my community, I don't think people form Mexico have the same access to the fashion industry as people from other countries and I think it would be amazing to get to write an article in spanish for all the mexican people to be able to understand it and get to know more about how the fashion weeks work.

I would be so happy to share  everything I see and learn at fashion week on my blog and translate it so people would get it and would be easier for them to relate with it. 

I think that if I do get the chance to be an style correspondent for ELLE, I would love to translate all my article into spanish and if there is the possibility, I would love to have the opportunity to publish it on the ELLE MEXICO magazine or web site, so I can share with my entire country the excitement I would feel from attending a NY fashion week.

Maybe it would be to much to ask, but it would be such an honor to be able to share my knowledge and experiences with the people of my community.




 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment