Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE

I think the most important thing that would make me unique, is my experience, as I said I've been working on the fashion industry for several years and I've gotten to know how it works.  Definitely having the opportunity to live in Milan helped me to get more in touch with fashion, I know what I want to do for the rest of my life and studying in Milan helped me realize that I want to become a great fashion stylist and editor. I think I have a pretty good knowledge, thanks to all the different facets of fashion I've worked in. 

(fashion design, modeling, fashion styling, runway coach, event organization, public relations, photography, creative director)

This are some of my qualities, which I think would help me to accomplish my goals in life. I'm a very determined person, I always fight for what I want. I'm very responsible and independent, I'm so transparent, with me what you see is what you get. I don't like trouble, I'm a very relaxed and peaceful girl, I like being my self without worrying what other people might think.


 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment