Monday, August 8, 2011

TOP 10 DESIGNERS

This is my top ten designer's list, of which fashion shows I would die to see, I love this designers and how they can create outstanding pieces, I think they are all great in their own styles and everything they do is just so perfectly done, that makes you desire everything you see.

I love when just by seeing a garment you can immediately know who is the designer that created it, and with this 10 designer you definitely get that feeling, everything they do has something of them on it, that makes you identify them and it's amazing to be able to get recognized by their unique styles.

THIS IS MY TOP 10 DESIGNER'S LIST AND THE KEY WORD THAT DESCRIBES THEIR UNIQUE STYLE. 

1. Alexander wang
= Tom Boy


2. Michael kors
= Monochromatic


3. Diane von Furstenberg
= Print Master


4. Marc Jacobs
= High Fashion


5. Rodarte
By. Laura and Kate Mulleavy
= Quirky


6. Proenza Schouler
By. Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez
= Edgy


7.  Prabal Gurung
= Femme Fatale


8. Marchesa
By. Georgina Chapman
= Princess


9. Jason Wu
= Allure & Glamour


10. Oscar de la Renta
= Regal, Royalty


If I get the opportunity to attend some of this shows I would be the luckiest person alive.


 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment