Friday, August 5, 2011

THE PINK NOKIA


Two days ago I got to my house, and found a package from london waiting for me on my room. I was so exited to see what it was, when I opened it this is what I found.


 NOKIA & ELLE send all the finalist this great present, a 100% biodegradable bag, made of recycled cotton, which i think it's so cool that they worry about the environment and send us this cool organic bag. Inside it had all this great stuff:


The july edition of ELLE magazine, featuring Emma Stone on the cover. I loved her editorial photographed by Carter Smith, who did a great job showing us an edgier Emma. The styling was created by Joe Zee, an amazing mix and match of polka dotted garments, which was one of the hottest trends of the season!


Also got the NOKIA N8 PINK phone, including an stylish guide, where you can learn more about all the great apps the cool phone has and a blank notebook for taking notes, perfect to use during fashion week for writing every detail down and keep track of all the amazing things you like. 


The N8 phone is a great tool and its great NOKIA gave us the opportunity to try it out. It will definitely help us create a great portfolio, with a 12MP camera and video recorder, which has a 16GB memory perfect to hold tons of pictures and hours of footage and you can even edit the pictures on the same phone, seriously, its just great!


 I started using it right away, I just keep finding new apps like  for weather, travel and news, and of course you can share everything you want on the social networks in seconds.  


And guess what turning the N8 onto self-portrait mode makes it a mirror, it's so cool you can always check out your makeup and make sure you look great!


I loved it! thank you NOKIA for lending it to us!! The whole kit 
was a great treat and I think it would really help us to improve our portfolios.


So fingers crossed.. with your help, in one month I'll be in NY!!

Some pictures of me playing around with the PINK NOKIA N8













 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment