Friday, August 5, 2011

THE THIRD ROUND

Now I got into the third and final round, where I and the other 49 finalist, have 1 month to create a style portfolio with the help of the NOKIA PINK N8 PHONE, which will be arriving to me soon. Where I will show you my work, style and opinions, so you can get to know me and have an idea of how would I cover the NY fashion week if I get into the final 8.


I'm working on it right know, I´ll be adding everything on this post so keep in touch and continue visiting to see the updates! 


I hope you VOTE FOR ME me and help me be on the final 8, it would definetly be the greatest experience in my life. Seriously who doesn't dream with attending the NY fashion week!! 


 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment