Friday, August 5, 2011

HOW BAD YOU WANT THIS?

To start my portfolio, I´m supposed to let you know how much do I really want to be on the NY fashion week; seriously?? I could keep on telling you everyday how I would die and come back to life just to be a part of this event.


(Lincoln center house of the NY fashion week)


All my life I´ve dreamed with attending fashion week.. either as a model, a designer, a correspondent, or just like an attendant. I consider the NY fashion week one of the most important events of the year. 

 I think it's an amazing opportunity, besides getting to see all the collections created by the designers, just to see the huge influence this week has all over the world, it's like the earth holds still to see what the fashion industry is offering, h
ow would they attempt improve and create a bigger impact than in the past years. Its without a doubt one of the biggest celebrations of fashion, and I think everyone would agree with me. 



It´s so exiting to see all the runways, the amazing outfits that complete each collection, wich models the designers choose for their shows and how they style them, what statement they want to make. 

Who gets to be on the front row, wich celebrities attend to each show and what they decide to wear for them and pick out who is the best dressed.

I could go on and on telling you all the amazing things than can happend during the most exiting week! but I´ll wait until I get there to bring you the scoop and tell you all the details you want to know.


So once again I tell you that this would be the greatest and incomparable experience/opportunity of my life!! definitely a dream come true!! 



 Thank you so much for the support. 
See you in NY!!
love, 
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment